Rules and Regulations
South Park Fly Fishers
Provisional fishing leases have been secured on several ranches in South Park. The future of this program depends on all anglers respecting the landowners' wishes. The following practices must therefore be observed:
- There are no refunds and switching properties/dates is not permitted after a property is reserved.
- The maximum number of anglers may not be exceeded on any property. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers must obtain a parking permit and sign a liability release agreement before proceeding to the property they reserve.
- Check-in time is 8:AM or later to obtain a parking pass for the property reserved.
- All anglers must be off our properties before dark (before headlights are required to drive).
- Any vehicle without a valid parking pass will be reported to the County Sheriff and may be towed.
- All anglers must have a valid Colorado fishing license.
- Anglers must close ranch gates upon entering and leaving each property.
- Anglers must stay away from all ranch buildings except for angler outhouses (where provided).
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on any property.
- Smoking is not permitted on any property.
- Fishing is by fly rod and artificial flies only; all fish must be returned immediately to the water unharmed.
- Anglers must park in designated parking areas as denoted on each property map.
- Fires, firearms and fireworks are prohibited on all properties.
- Camping is not permitted on any property.
- The disposal of toilet paper, cans, bottles, paper, packaging, fishing leader, diapers, and all other garbage is prohibited.
- Entry on or across any private property adjacent to our fishing leases shall be considered trespassing.
- Avoid disturbing livestock and wildlife while fishing, walking or driving.
- Do not urinate or defecate within 50 feet of the stream. Human feces and toilet paper should be buried unless the outhouse is used.
- Anglers found to be in violation of these regulations will be asked to leave immediately and/or may be prosecuted if their actions are in violation of any law.